Solvent Based Pad Printing Ink Range, 2 Component
As pad printing inks TP 318 can be processed with two different hardeners they show an exceptionally vast variety of possible applications. Depending on hardener used TP 318 inks are suitable for the following substrates:
• With hardener TP 219/VCH: Glass, ceramics, duroplastics, metals. Chromium- and nickel-plated, gold-plated and rhodium-coated surfaces.
• With hardener TP 219: Thermoplastics, especially pre-treated polyolefines, i.e. polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (HD-PE, LD-PE), PMMA (acrylic glass), polyamide (PA), cellulose acetate, various duroplastics as well as metal and coated surfaces.
TP 318 inks are formulated without silicone-containing flow agents. They are therefore also suitable for applications with following application of reflective or adhesive coatings
- formulated with especially environmentally compatible raw materials
- do not contain aromatics, butyl glycolate (GB-Ester), cyclohexanone, Bisphenol A (BPA) and also no polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).
- certified according to USP Medical Class VI.
Short term Due to the binders (epoxy resin) TP 318 inks are not weather resistant
• Especially when processed with hardener TP 219/VCH this ink system shows an outstanding chemical resistance.
Product Data Sheet