Solvent Based Pad Printing Ink Range, 2 Component
- promotional articles
- various thermoplastics, especially polystyrene (PS) copolymers such as ABS, SAN and polymer blends like PC/ABS.
- In addition, for printing on PMMA (“acrylic glass”), polycarbonate (PC), rigid PVC. As 2-component ink suitable for some polyester materials. After pre-treatment (flame-treatment) also for polyamide (PA),
- after pre-treatment (flame, corona, plasma) also for polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE).
2 component inks for
- formulated with especially environmentally compatible raw materials
- do not contain aromatics, butyl glycolate (GB-Ester), cyclohexanone, Bisphenol A (BPA) and also no polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).
- certified according to USP Medical Class VI.
- Good abrasion
- Good resistances against alcohol and benzines
Product Data Sheet