Solvent Based Pad Printing Ink Range, 1 & 2 Component
- various thermoplastics, especially polystyrene (PS) copolymers such as ABS, SAN and polymer blends like PC/ABS.
- PMMA (“acrylic glass”), polycarbonate (PC), rigid PVC.
- As 2-component ink suitable for some polyester materials. After pre-treatment (flame-treatment) also for polyamide (PA), after pre-treatment (flame, corona, plasma) also for polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene (PE).
- TP 313 inks are used for a variety of technical-industrial applications, toys and promotional articles.
- TP 313 have been formulated with especially environmentally compatible raw materials.
- TP 313 inks do not contain aromatics, butyl glycolate (GB-Ester), cyclohexanone, Bisphenol A (BPA) and also no polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAH).
Medium Drying Speed
- good resistances against alcohol and benzines
- shows very good abrasion resistance
TP 313 inks are certified according to USP Medical Class VI. They can be used for printing onto medical devices
Product Data Sheet