High resistance screen printing squeegee
Serilor®HR is a special polyurethane blade with exceptional combined resistance to chemicals and abrasion. It was developed to withstand the toughest applications in screen printing and to have a long shelf life in most environments.
serilor®HR screen printing squeegee blades are manufactured with a centrifugation process to avoid bubbles and craters in the material and to bring optimal homogeneity to the compound, even at the core of the material and after grinding. FIMOR exclusive computer controlled casting process guarantees batch to batch consistency.
Advantages & Applications
- Maximum resistance to chemicals
- Maximum resistance to abrasion
- High environment stability (temperature, humidity)
- Sharpens well
- Individual package protects from light and dust
- Individual batch & reference ink jet marking on blade
- High test inspection for aspect defects
- Graphics multi-purpose
- Graphics specialties (electronics, industrial etc…)
- Object / Container printing
- Automated textile printing
- Manual or automatic equipment use