Dry your screens quickly and efficiently.
Adjustable to hold L (26″x36″), M (23″x33″), S (21″x28″) and (20″x24″) screens.
Anatol’s Cube screen drying cabinet offers a climate-controlled environment for drying screens efficiently after reclamation and coating:
- Air circulation and precise digital temperature controls allow you to dry screens and have them ready for production quickly.
- Built-in air filtration system ensures the cabinet stays free of dust and debris, keeping your screens clean while drying.
- Holds up to 10 screens at a time on stainless steel shelves angled to drain excess water and emulsion.
- Adjustable to hold L (26″x36″), M (23″x33″), S (21″x28″) and (20″x24″) screens.
- Quick activation
- Digital temperature controls from 90°F – 122°F (32°C – 50°C)
- Digital drying timer with audible signal at completion
- Four fans provide efficient air circulation throughout the chamber
- Built-in air filtration system keeps screens free of dust and debris while drying
- Heavy-duty locking casters allow you to easily move the cabinet around your shop
- Stainless steel shelves angled to drain excess water
- Minimal contact between the screens and shelves
- Compatible with L (26″x36″), M (23″x33″), S (21″x28″) and (20″x24″) screens
- Holds up to 10 screens at a time
|Overall Dimensions||40″ x 46.5″ x 31.8″|
(101.6cm x 118cm x 80.9cm)
|Compatible Screen Sizes||(20″x24″) / (50.8 x 58.8 cm)|
|S (21″x28″) / (53.4 x 71.1 cm)|
|M (23″x33″) / (58.4 x 83.8 cm)|
|L (26″x36″) / (66.0 x 91.4 cm)|
|Maximum power||1200 W|
|Power supply||230 V, 1Ph, 50 Hz|
|Temperature Range||90°F 122°F|
(32°C – 50°C)
|Air Flow||78 CFM|