Quartz flash for heat-sensitive garments
Models available with 16” x 18” and 20” x 28” curing areas.
Take maximum control over your flash settings to effectively cure even the most sensitive garments.
- Quartz flash with air circulation and temperature sensor, designed for curing delicate, heat-sensitive garments like nylon.
- Precise control over curing intensity, temperature, air circulation and active heating zones, right from the touchscreen of your Anatol automatic press.
- Uniform air circulation cures many types of ink quickly and efficiently and prevents garments from scorching.
- Quartz lamps have a fast warm-up time and activate automatically only as needed, reducing energy consumption.
- Mounts easily in the print head of your Anatol automatic press; also available on a height-adjustable floor stand for use with a manual press.
|SIZE||Number of Curing Zones||Number of Lamps||Electrical Requirements*|
|16” x 18”|
(40.6cm x 45.7cm)
|3||12||1Ph, 208-240V, 50/60Hz, 12kW, 57A|
3Ph, 208-240V, 50/60Hz, 12kW, 33A
|20” x 28”|
(50.8cm x 71.1cm)
|3||18|| 1Ph – special order only|
3Ph, 208-240V, 50/60Hz, 22.5kW, 63A
*The maximum power consumption is calculated for all lamps operating at maximum power